A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Cookies are used so that the site will be able to remember your visit when you return to that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, usage statistics, links to social media, access to user accounts, etc. The aim of a cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used in this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who post comments on the blog are human and not automatic apps. That is for prevention of spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic on, and number of visits to, this website. By using this website, you consent to Google processing information about you. Any associated right should consequently be exercised by direct communication with Google.
- Social media: Each social media platform uses its own cookies to enable you to click buttons such as Like or Share.
Disactivating or deleting cookies
You may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website at any time. How to do it depends on the browser you are using.
- Web browsers are the tools that store cookies, and if you want to activate or disactivate cookies, you should do so in your browser. This website and its legal representatives cannot ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by any browser.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser remembers that you have decided not to accept cookies.